THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

That Was Possibly the Most Miserable Shopping Trip Ever.

Go figure. The mall actually made me unhappy. How very unfair. 
But then, we went for the sole purpose of exchanging something I got for Christmas, for something that fit. [You would think a small would actually be a small. Yay mistagged things! I can't imagine even Victoria's Secret really thinks EVERYONE has an ass like Kim Kardashian.]
So. Sorted that out. Yayy. 
Including VS [which was sickeningly crowded to begin with, considering it's the start of their Semi-Annual sale. Apparently.], we buzzed in and out of four stores. Then left. My mother and sisters are apparently not as fond of the mall as I am...which in itself is very strange. 
"This place sucks." "Who likes this?" "Why'd we used to like it here?" "I thought this was the good mall." "BLEGHHH"
/sigh
The sad part, is had I been there with someone who actually enjoyed it, or alone, I'd have been there foreverrr. 
I mean really. It's not like I'm ever going to go to a prom or anything along those lines, but is it not still fun to try on stuff you know you won't buy or wear anyway? Pft. I continue to surprise myself when I realize I actually do have at least partially the mind of a girl. Not, you know, that I wouldn't have spent a nice chunk of time at GameStop too....
But ah well. I have fitting jammies and an extra small something for one's unfortunately late birthday. At least there was some productivity, if not actual entertainment?

0 comments: