THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Too Tired For This Shit....

First off, excuse any even-weirder-than-normal ramblings in advance; It's already late and I'm alternating between typing and painting my nails, so my concentration and attention is scattered at best. 
But, even so, I figured I'd be productive [my new favorite word, doesn't it seem?] and bother posting, just in case I don't get to tomorrow. Or, rather, later today, considering the time. 

Big story of the day:
I actually got up a little before 9a.m. 
[I realize you don't actually care about this, but I'm just so damn proud of myself I can't help it. Really.]
Turns out, getting up a decent time actually does give you more time. Makes getting the necessary-yet-generally-unfun things out of the way much easier, and therefore provides way more time for completely trivial things like spending hours farming herbs on WoW for gold. [But I'm now like 5k richer, so it's all worth it. Right?]

You know. I was thinking of things throughout the day that I could actually stick in here, but now I'm too tired and spaced-out to think of anything worthwhile or even begin to type it.
So. Be back in a day or two? /shrug
Happy Weekend

0 comments: