THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cigarette Lighters Are Seriously Irritating At Times

Considering I was woken by thunderstorm this morning, and was therefore incredibly lazy and stayed in bed till like...close to 1 p.m, there really hasn't been that much interesting going on today. [This also could have to do with the fact I was up till almost 3 a.m. last night, but that's only a maybe.]
Highlight of the day [and last night], or at least the most productive part, is probably the experimenting with coffee and stuff to darken paper....Go figure, I'm kind of liking the results. 
Turns out there's a lot more options to doing this than you might think. After trying a couple different methods, I'm finally satisfied and continuing with merely painting pieces of paper with coffee, drying them with a hair dryer, and using a candle to burn the edges. [Not necessarily in that order...]
Finally, the mystery of cigarette lighters eludes me no longer. And I haven't burned myself bad enough to leave any sort of mark yet, so I'd say we're doing good so far.

1 comments:

Cigarette Lighters said...

Beautiful presentation! These lighters are used as a de facto standard DC connector to supply electrical power for portable accessories used in or near an automobile. Thanks...