THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Hunt For A Fuzzy Giant and Some Random Nonsense

Why I've felt so damned productive today is beyond me. Getting up at noon kind of hinders most major productivity, apparently. [I know - it's shocking to me too.]
Might have something to do with briefly getting out of the house - due to my father's mission to find a big dog. [We have the tiny, retarded kind, and apparently they don't count.] So we all pile in the car and run to PetSmart just to check out the adoption drive they do on weekends. And of course, there's only little ones. Albeit, cute ones, but little. And we already have little dogs. So that wound up not being so very successful. But one of the ladies running it gave us an email to reach her at, and said if we find something we like, to email her and she'll see about finding one for us. So that might work out. 
Now the whole process of finding what we want, allll over again...It almost appears we're leaning towards a Great Dane - mostly because my mom loves them. Which is saying something, consider how she feels about most big dogs, and animals in general - but daddy insists they might be too big. 
We shall see.
My random, sudden feelings of productivity could also have something to do with a combination of little things: Dishes, grocery-putting-away, finding a new [read: old but oddly new to me] >McFly song< I'm inanely fond of, and a plethora of completely useless, time wasting nonsense - namely, World of Warcraft. [But come on, I did yoga and happily went out with my family and all. I'm allowed, right?]
Despite my productivity - or lack thereof - today, I did get out of something: That being packing up all my necessities in my room and lugging them over to my grandparents. Though, likely enough that'll be happening soon; We still have yet to tile my bedroom, and my mother's getting antsy. /sigh

Also, apologies for ignoring this yesterday - boyfriend was over, since he's camping today and that therefore cut out the rest of the weekend. So really, blogging was in the far back of my mind. The dark, damp place I don't really even know exists most of the time...You feel special, right?

Anyway. That said, now I think I'm off to throw some auctions up on WoW [nerd - it's a thing most of you don't truly understand, but I guarantee you're missing out. Sort of.] and see about taking some pictures. Hmm.

OH. And if anyone has any dog suggestions, lemme know. There's so many to go through it's ridiculous. And we don't really know what would be best for us, considering exactly what we're looking for...
  • Something that doesn't shed ridiculously
  • Something that'll do well with the weather in Florida. And preferably something that would like or at least be able to swim
  • Something good with kids and other dogs. A family dog, really
  • When I say 'big' I mean 'not a toy' - Great Danes are cool, but like daddy said, might  be too big. My boyfriend has a 50-poundish pit bull that my dad loves. She's not huge, but also a good size. Essentially, by big...just a real dog. Not something you could look at and go 'lul. Oversized guinea pig.'
Ahhh. This should be fun. [That being both sarcastic and genuine. Especially considering we want a puppy. Oi.]

0 comments: