THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Server Maintenance = Pancakes

Title confuse you? Understandably so. It seems my will-power has swelled a little and I'm still working on math, so let me break it down for you:
7 days in a week. World of Warcraft being playable all of these - minus about half a day a week, every Tuesday. [Tuesdays are server maintenance day - all servers down for fixing bugs/adding things/all=around maintenance.] 
So, 7 - 1/2 = 6 1/2. Leaving half a day a week free from distractions of WoW. So essentially, leaving half a day to kill, in the morning/midday....
And thus, server maintenance = pancakes.
[For those of you who are particularly slow; I got up my normal 8:40 time, got math and such out of the way, and decided fuck it, I have hours left, I want pancakes. So I made pancakes. Then I got murdered repeatedly in Black Ops because I haven't played enough to be decent and my sisters have. But, at least there were pancakes.]

And I know this post alone makes me seem like one of those game-obsessed, sleep-deprived, zombie people. That's only partially true, I swear. 
[Zombies don't eat pancakes - unless they're brain pancakes.]
Forgive me for the complete ignoring of this for the past week or so - I may have forgotten about it ever-so-slightly. Nor did I really have anything to say, so in a sense, I think I spared you. 

Now, I'm kind of....in the writing mood. I kind of miss journalism, oddly. [Was on my school newspaper for a few years. Quit one or two ago. Got too....unworthy, for lack of a better term. (And yeah, I know: "School paper? But....you're homeschooled. /bonk" Online classes = online news, oddly enough.)]
So, article-writing would be cool, but seeing how there's really no point in me just writing things to write them. [Or rather, I COULD just make a blog for articles and such, but...I feel odd doing that. Why, I'm not sure - just one of those weird twitches you kind of want to kick in the face, but twitches don't have faces so you're perpetually screwed.]
Writing-to-write doesn't seem to fit articles, for me. Which is why I'd just go with my random fiction writing. The problem with that is I always tend to get too into it, and start sending it to people. And then I wind up regretting it, deleting the whole thing, and swearing off it entirely for months.
It's a circle, I swear.

Moving on, because I know that made little sense and I can't be bothered to go back and fix it now;
...Actually, no. I'm just gonna go. I think I'm a little out of it today. 

Sidenote; Narwhals will fuck you up. Never pet the narwhal. [It's a conclusion and you'll do well to abide by it.]

0 comments: