THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pictures and Puppies

Now that I've just finished adding way too many pictures/quotes around here, I think I'm more or less satisfied. 
Speaking of pictures, I've finally been convinced to bother joining Flickr. And thus, my new Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reveriebynote/
Check it out. Or don't. 

Lazylazylazy day. 
BUT.
The likelihood of us getting a puppy has shot up by about, say, 40% or so.  [And I'll estimate for the hell of it that it was about 40-50% BEFORE today/yesterday, so we're look at a basic probability of 80-90% right now.]
Why the sudden increase? 
Well, considering my dad has done very little apart from constantly researching dogs since the topic was brought up with a hint of possibility, this was bound to happen sooner or later. 
What was?
Ah. He may have finally found one that'll work.

After everyone being very into the idea of a Great Dane, I think I/we've finally convinced everyone out of it. [I love them to death, but seeing how they have way too many health risks...and we're sorta fairly broke as is....we just really don't need that right now.]
A neighbor of my grandparents' adopted a Blackmouth Cur puppy not long ago. We started looking into them, and I believe it was yesterday or so that my dad came across a Blackmouth Cur/Boxer mix puppy, not too far from here. Sooo.....Once my mom gets some sort of message back from whoever's in charge and sets up a meeting, we'll likely be meeting him and, well....we'll just have to see what happens, eh?

0 comments: